In 2014, Griswold Law will be getting back to consistent blog-posting. To get back up to speed, we wanted to let you all know what we were up to in 2013.
Griswold Law 2013 Highlights:
· Mr. Griswold successfully argued before the California Court of Appeal, Fourth District, Division One. His client's judgment was affirmed in full and the Court of Appeal ordered that the opposing party pay for Mr. Griswold's client's costs.
· Griswold Law’s receivership practice continued in growth with Mr. Griswold being appointed by Superior Court judges as a Receiver and Partition Referee in a variety of property disputes across Southern California
· Griswold Law filed a unique class action lawsuit on behalf of San Diego area residents who resided at illegally-operated motels in violation of California’s landlord-tenant laws.
· Griswold Law, along with co-counsel, continued the prosecution of its conditionally certified nationwide class action against a Florida employer on behalf of employees not paid overtime compensation in violation of federal law.
· Numerous cases were resolved favorably via settlement for clients in matters such as claims for unpaid wages, wrongful terminations, property fire damage, and real estate broker disputes.